Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 18, 2018

Grilled Zucchini in Ginger Rice
































18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20





Frozen Trader Joe's jasmine rice, cook according to box 

Place cooked rice in bowl, add 1 T fresh minced ginger, 1 T butter and 1 t sugar.
Stir until butter melts.

3 small Zucchini, chopped
1 small onion, chopped

Season
Sprinkle lightly:
Garlic granules 
Onion powder
Salt and pepper 

On a oiled griddle, stir fry until slightly tender. 
Cool.
Add to ginger rice.
Stir to incorporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment