Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 9, 2018

Chipotle in Adobo BBQ Ranch Sauce and Roasted Chicken Sandwich






























As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." - John 9:5



Sauce
3 T BBQ sauce, I use my own recipe, 2016 BBQ, under the  Sauce tab
2 T Ranch dressing
1 t chipotle in adobo sauce, sauce and peppers
Mix together, set aside.


2 c Roasted Chicken, Juicy Roasted chicken, recipe under the chicken tab
1 Onion, sliced
1/2 t bacon grease
4 slices crisp cooked black pepper Bacon, cook and set aside
1/4 c Cheese, I used shredded Queso quesadilla, from Aldi
4 slices, Honey Wheat Bread, I buy Aldi's
Avocado Mayo, 1 mashed avocado and 1 t Mayo, salt to taste ( make and set aside)


Heat bacon grease, add onion, sauté until tender. 
Add chicken, pulled or sliced breast, sauté just to heat.
Add 3-4 T chipotle BBQ sauce, sauté 1 minute.
Set aside.

On the greased griddle, add the bread, toast on both sides.
Add the cheese, top with chicken, remove to plate, spread avocado Mayo and add bacon.



No comments:

Post a Comment