Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 26, 2018

Left Over Smoked Turkey Tetrazzini



































15 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.
17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."
18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. - Romans 9:15-18


An ej original!

1 T clarified butter
1/4 c leeks, sliced
1/4 c frozen English peas
1/4 c stick cut carrots
1 T celery, sliced
1 T chicken base seasoning
1 T fresh chopped Sage 

In a large skillet, sauté the above veggies in the clarified butter.
Set aside.

Cook 2 c thin egg noodles according to directions.
Set aside.

Chop 2 c turkey.
Set aside.

1/4 c Sauvignon Blanc
1 c water
1/4 c heavy Cream
1/4 grated Parmesan 
1/4 c garlic herb Boursin cheese
Few turns cracked black pepper
1 t flour

Heat to medium the above liquids and cheese ingredients.
When it's slightly thickened, add veggies and chopped smoked turkey.
Lastly add cooked egg noodles.
Serve with crusty garlic cheese bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment