Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bang Bang Style Shrimp
































1 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.
3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. - 1 John 2:1-3


My take on this wonderful recipe, Yum!!
I made some changes according to my taste and it turned out great.


1 lb. large shrimp, cleaned, tails removed
1/4 c buttermilk
Smoked salt and Cracker black pepper, to taste
1/4 t smoked paprika 
Place in a bowl and stir around to cover shrimp, leave in 10 minutes.
Drain on paper plate.

Make sauce and set aside.
Sauce
1/2 c Miracle Whip
1/4 c Sweet Chili Thai Sauce
1/2 t -2 t Sriracha, according to taste

Dredge
1 c cornstarch 
Place cornstarch on paper plate.
Add half the shrimp. 
Flip around with a fork.
Shake off excess.

1 c Peanut oil for frying
Heat oil on medium, add shrimp.
Don't over cook.
Cook 2 minutes on each side.
Pink should show through and they will be very lightly browned.
Drain on plate and spoon sauce on both sides.
Serve on lettuce with a side of angel hair.
For garnish, you can add chopped scallions.






No comments:

Post a Comment