Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 19, 2018

My Take on Alton Brown's Sausage Recipe































18 "O earth, cover not my blood, and let my cry find no resting place. 
19 Even now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and he who testifies for me is on high.  - Job 16:18-19




1 1/2 lb ground pork or you can grind pork butt cut into strips
6 slices chops bacon, put in freezer to firm up for chopping
1 t kosher salt
1 t freshly ground black pepper
1 t finely chopped fresh sage leaves
1 t finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
1/2 t finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 T light brown sugar
1/4 t nutmeg
1/4 t red flakes 
1/2 t whole fennel seeds

Grind bacon pieces.
Grind pork again.
Add bacon to pork, then add seasonings.
Hand mix just to incorporate.
Make patties, refrigerate or freeze.
Weight down with a skillet, fry covered. 
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment