Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 1, 2017

Spanish Smoked Paprika Fried Potatoes and Onions




















37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,
39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:37-39




4 Red Potatoes, microwave 4 minutes on each side
1 Onion, sliced
1/2 t granulated Garlic 
Seasoned salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1/2 t Spanish Smoked paprika
Oil for frying


Microwave potatoes.
Let potatoes cool to warm.
Slice whole potatoes into rounds then quarter. 
Remove most of the peel.
Heat oil and add quarters, then season.
Cook a few minutes then add onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment