Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Adobo Smoked Pasilla de Oaxaca Chile Spiced Boneless Beef Short Ribs


















The rich and the poor meet together; the LORD is the Maker of them all.  - Proverbs 22:2




I served half of this on open faced Hawaiian rolls along with chopped tomatoes!!
The next day I used the other half to make nachos.
Both were delicious!!!

4 boneless beef short ribs, chopped into chunks( Costco has these)
2 T olive oil for sautéing 
1/2 t  Adobo rub
Pinch dried Pasilla chiles that have been made into powder in a coffee mill
2 T  double strength tomato paste
1 small onion
1 T roasted garlic 
4 sliced mushrooms
2 Capfuls Jim Beam
1 c water

In the olive oil sauté the adobo seasoned meat, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and Pasilla chilies.
Add whiskey and tomato paste, sauté a little then add water.
Place in a preheated 350 degree oven, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Check the liquid and if necessary add some more water about half the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment