Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 16, 2017

Sake Sauced Pork and Beef Stir Fry


















Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart;  - Proverbs 26:24


1 small Beef filet, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 Pork chops, seasoned with salt and pepper, pound thin slice 
1 English Cucumber, cut into strips
1 Onion, sliced
1 Shallot, diced
2 T Roasted garlic
1 t Fresh ginger
1/4 c Dry roasted peanuts
Oil for stir frying

Heat oil with the garlic and ginger.
Stir fry meat, remove from pan.
Stir fry shallots, onions, and cucumbers, when tender add meat back in.
Add sauce and peanuts at the end.
Serve over rice.

Sake Sauce:
1/8 c Sake, I used TY KU, from World Market
1/8 c Mirin
1/4 c Soy sauce 
2 T Chiu Chow Chili oil, Love Lee Kum Kee brand, bought at Asian market
1 t Toasted Sesame oil
1/4 c Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment