Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Meat Lovers Tater Tot Casserole


















to make you know what is right and true, that you may give a true answer to those who sent you?  - Proverbs 22:21





1 c chicken, cubed
1 c smoked sausage, chopped 
1 c ham, cubed
1 1/2 c Tater tots, cut in half
1 c Onion rings, crushed

Sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c half and half
1/2 c sour cream

Topping
1/2 c Onion rings
1/2 c Cheese 
1/4 c Panko


Spread a little of the sauce in the bottom of the casserole pan.
Next add the cut tater tots.
Then the onion rings and the rest of the sauce.
Top with topping and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment