Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 23, 2017

Cherry Coke Marinated Smoky Pulled Pork


















Give ear to my prayer, O God, and hide not yourself from my plea for mercy!  - Psalm 55:1




Small Boston butt with good fat marbling 
Liter Cherry coke
1/8 c Salt
Favorite rub
1/4 c Water
A few shakes Hickory liquid smoke

In a large bag add the cherry coke and salt.
Cut the butt in quarters and submerge it into the coke-salt mixture.
Put in fridge overnight.
Take butt out and cover with rub.
Add water and liquid smoke to bottom of pan.
Cover with foil.
Bake 350 degrees for 4 hrs or until you are able to pull meat with a fork.
Internal temp should be 200 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment