Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, March 19, 2017

Two Cheese Egg White Fried Bologna Tortilla Breakfast Pizza




















Hebrews 10:12
But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,


scrambled and seasoned Egg whites
fried bologna
sharp white cheddar cheese
mozzerella cheese
small totillas

On a heated cooktop, add tortilla and cheeses. Toast until cheese melts and tortilla is crisp. When cheese is melted, add fried bologna and scrambled egg whites. May top with your favorite salsa before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment