Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, March 4, 2017

Cherry Almond Turtle Tracks Pound Cake Ice Cream Cake






10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works. - 2 John 1:10-11








Sara Lee pound cake, cut into three layers and cut to fit a loaf pan
Turtle Tracks ice cream, softened
Sliced almonds
Maraschino cherries, small jar, cut in half


Cover loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Layer first piece of cake, softened ice cream, almonds and end with cherrie.
Repeat two more times. 
Wrap well with plastic wrap.
Freeze at least 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment