Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 3, 2017

Smoked Chicken Stuffed Poblanos with Scratch Enchilada Sauce







And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. - 1 John 5:11








2 c smoked pulled chicken
2 Poblanos, cut in half 
1 small onion, chopped
2 T whiskey
Enchilada sauce

Topping
1 1/2 c shredded white sharp cheese


Scratch Enchilada Sauce

3 T flour
3 T olive oil
4 T double strength tomato paste
1 t apple cider vinegar
Pinch of nutmeg
1/4 t cinnamon 
1/4 t smoked salt
1 T toasted cumin
1/2 t Garlic granules
1 T chili powder
1 t oregano
1/8 c sugar
2 c water
A few turns cracked Black pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment