Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 24, 2017

Smoked Sausage and Ham Tater Tot Casserole


















Psalms 50
Our God comes; he sdoes not keep silence;1
before him is a devouring tfire,
around him a mighty tempest.
uHe calls to the heavens above
and to the earth, that he may judge his people:
Gather to me my faithful ones,
who made va covenant with me by sacrifice!




Sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c sour cream

Tater tots, enough to cover bottom of a 13x9 pan, single layer

1 c chopped ham, I used thick sliced Kirkland ham which I keep in the freezer
1 c chopped smoked sausage, I used grilled which I keep in the freezer
1/2 c canned crispy onion rings

Topping
1/2 c Irish full flavor cheese, shredded
1/4 c panko
1/4 c crushed canned onion rings

Spread thin layer of mushroom sauce on bottom of pan.
Next add the tater tots, then onion rings, next both meats then the rest of the mushroom sauce.
Now add the topping and bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment