Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, March 19, 2017

Pulled Pork Cornbread Dressing







By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. - 1 John 3:16






3/4 lb. pulled pork(I use Jim n Nicks)
1 pan cornbread 
1 Leek, sliced
1 stalk celery, sliced
Fresh sage
3 Toasted croissants, chopped
1 can of cream of celery
1 can of cream of chicken
1/4 c Heavy cream
Stock made from pulled pork, 4 T chicken base seasoning, 1 qt. water (reserve some stock and pork for gravy)

Make stock and set aside.
Make cornbread and set aside.
Crumble corn bread in a deep pan, I use 13x9 foil pans.
Add croissants, veggies, sage, enough stock so that the crumbled bread mix is swimming in stock.
Add soups and spoon out some of the pork from the stock and add too.
Mix well and add cream to top.
Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven until browned and toasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment