Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, March 25, 2017

BBQ Pork Skin Cheesy Low Carb Sausage Balls








Arise, O God, judge the earth; for you shall inherit all the nations!  - Psalm 82:8





These are lower carb but they taste like regular sausage balls.

1&1/4 c BBQ pork skins, process in food processor and pick out hard parts
2 T coconut flour
1&1/4 c cheese, I used sharp white cheddar
8 slices of pork breakfast patties
2 T buttermilk, whole fat
2 T mascarpone 

Process the pork skins, I did 9 of the Mac's BBQ 1 oz. size because I was going to make oven baked fried chicken.
Remove and place in a ziplock bag.
Measure out 1&1/4 c of the crumbs, pick out hard parts and add back to the processor.
Add the coconut flour, cheese, sausage patties, buttermilk, and mascarpone.
Pulse until the mixture comes together.
Roll into equal size balls.
Line jelly roll pan with parchment.
Bake in preheated oven for 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
There will be a lot of grease come out during cooking due to not using biscuit mix.
Just drain the balls on a paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment