Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sugar Plum Grapes







and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. - Jeremiah 18:8







1 large cluster of Seedless Grapes, I used black ones
1 c Chopped or crushed toasted Pecans, almonds or cashews
4 oz Cream cheese, softened 
1 oz Stilton, crumbled into bits
1 T Cream
4 T turbinado sugar
Pinch cayenne 

Beat together cream cheese, cream and cayenne until it resembles frosting.
Fold in cheese bits.
Put in the grapes and gently stir to coat.
Crush or chop the nuts and add the grainy turbinado sugar.
Roll grapes in chopped or crushed nuts.
Chill and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment