Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, July 11, 2015

DIY Zesty Italian Salad Dressing





And you shall say to them, 'This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips. - Jeremiah 7:28






1 c light olive oil 
1/4 c white vinegar
2 T apple cider vinegar
1 T roasted garlic
2 T diced shallots
2 T diced red bell pepper
2 t Dijon mustard
1 T honey
1 t kosher salt
1/4 t dried oregano
1/4 t fresh diced Greek oregano
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment