Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fajita Scoop Peach Turkey Nachos







I am not at ease, nor am I quiet; I have no rest, but trouble comes."  - Job 3:26








Fajita scoops
Ground turkey, sautéed with 1 t taco seasoning
Sliced peaches
Vidalia onion, sliced thin(wouldn't try it with a regular onion, too loud tasting)
Sharp Cheddar, grated thin

Now keep an open mind. You have to think outside the box to be creative.

Brown meat and season.
Prepare peaches, onions and cheese.
To assemble, take the fajita scoop and place a peach slice in first, follow with the meat then the cheese and end with onion.
So fresh and delightful!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment