Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 17, 2015

Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes





Give glory to the LORD your God before he brings darkness, before your feet stumble on the twilight mountains, and while you look for light he turns it into gloom and makes it deep darkness.  - Jeremiah 13:16




 3/4 c buttermilk
 3/4 c white wheat flour
 2 T white sugar
 1 t baking powder
 1/2 t baking soda
 1/2 t salt
 1 egg
 2 T butter, melted
 cooking spray

I have never been able to make good pancakes but this recipe really works!!
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into buttermilk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone. Batter will be thick. If you want thinner pancakes you could add a teaspoon of milk.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Spread batter out a little with the back if the spoon. I made medium size pancakes. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment