Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Onion Bacon Bombs








and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. - Revelation 2:23






Meatloaf recipe of your choice
Onions, medium size
Bacon, cut in half


Make your meatloaf mixture.
Slice medium size onion in half, reserving the small inside pieces for another time.
Make a ball to fit the onion slice and piece together to form the bomb.
Lay bacon in a criss cross pattern on top.
Bake, covered at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. 
Turn to toast and bake until bacon is crisp.
I did mine in the toaster oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment