Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mexican Habanero Mango Salsa Oven Pulled Pork






8 "'And many nations will pass by this city, and every man will say to his neighbor, "Why has the LORD dealt thus with this great city?"
9 And they will answer, "Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God and worshiped other gods and served them."'" - Jeremiah 22:8-9








My rub(on this blog)
Boston Pork butt
1/4 c Habanero Mango Peach Salsa
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
4 T Liquid smoke

Rub on meat, put in fridge overnight.
To the top of the meat add salsa, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke.
Seal in foil and bake 250 degrees for 4-5 hrs, depending on size of butt.
Meat needs to be 190 degrees to pull.
Reserve some of the drippings.
Pull the pork in the drippings.
Add BBQ sauce and slaw and place on bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment