Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 24, 2015

Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya Pasta








O LORD of hosts, who tests the righteous, who sees the heart and the mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you have I committed my cause.  - Jeremiah 20:12







1/4 c  Andouille sausage, diced
4 chicken tenderloins, chopped 1/4 cut

Prepare these veggies first by adding 1 t of olive oil into a large skillet.
1 shallot, diced
1 t roasted garlic, mashed
2 small carrots, cut into thin strips
3 T celery, sliced thin
2 T cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
6 button mushrooms, sliced

Sauce 
1/4 c white wine 
1/4 c cream
1/2 c pasta water
1/2 box of Dream Fields Angel Hair Pasta, cooked al dente


To prepare the chicken, chop and season with 1/2 t kosher salt and 1 t brown sugar and set aside.  
When the veggie mixture is partially finished add the sausage, then the chicken. 
It will cook fast, about 5 minutes. 
Lastly, add the wine, water and cream.
Cook 5 minutes and add cooked pasta.



No comments:

Post a Comment