Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Smoked Mozzarella Guacamole Slider







22 "For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are 'wise'-in doing evil! But how to do good they know not." 
23 I looked on the earth, and behold, it was without form and void; and to the heavens, and they had no light.  - Jeremiah 4:22-23





I love a good burger, but don't want a large serving so a slider is just the perfect size!!

Sprouts 85%15% ground beef( grill or fry) They have the best burger meat!!
Season meat with seasoned salt
Guacamole( recipe on this blog under salsa/queso/guacamole tab)
Thin sliced Vidalia onion
Sliced tomatoes
Sliced smoked mozzarella cheese
Pickled jalapeño sliced
Lettuce
Slider buns( I use potato buns)

Cook burgers, top with cheese, place buns on top of meat and cover with foil to heat the bun.
Start layering with the tomato, then onion, follow with jalapeno and add lettuce. Spread guacamole on top bun and devour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment