Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, April 13, 2015

Panko Crusted Fried Chicken and Avocado Slices on a Croissant






A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever.  - Ecclesiastes 1:4






4 chicken tenderloins, season with smoked salt and cracked pepper
1 beaten egg
1/2 c white whole wheat flour
1 c Panko bread crumbs
1/4 c garlic and herb dry seasoning
4 cocktail size croissant, toasted
Sliced avocado
Thin sliced sweet onions
Olive oil for frying

Add herb seasoning to Panko.

Dipping order for chicken:
Beaten egg
Flour
Beaten egg
Panko

Fry in hot oil. Flip.
Chicken is done when it is not pink on the inside.
I cooked mine about 7 minutes on each side on medium high heat.
To check, slice the thickest piece in half.
To build sandwich, onto the croissant add avocado slices, then chicken and end with thin onion slices.




No comments:

Post a Comment