Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, April 10, 2015

Beef and Cheese with Rum Mustard Sauce on an Onion Roll






4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law strive against them. 
5 Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD understand it completely. 
Proverbs 28:4-5





Onion rolls( I get mine in the deli at Sprouts)
No nitrate beef from Sprouts deli
1/2 of a onion, thin sliced
1 cap full Rum
1 t yellow mustard
1/2 t olive oil
Kosher dill slices
4 pieces of crisp cooked bacon
Slices of Cheddar/Colby cheese

Split rolls.
Slice enough cheese to cover one side of the roll and toast.
Sauté onion in oil just till onions are soft.
Add beef, mustard and rum, heat just till beef is warm.
To build the sandwich, add beef, onions, bacon to roll. 
Top mixture with pickles and slice roll.
Yum!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment