Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 15, 2023

Stuffed Baked Potatoes





























 

Psalm 119:114


    [114] You are my hiding place and my shield;

        I hope in your word.



6 baking potatoes, baked, split in half lengthwise and cooled

Inside potato scooped out

Reserve crispy skins


Filling

Potato scooped out

Sour cream 

Half and half

Salt and pepper

Garlic granules 

2 Cheese shreds, I used Gouda and white American 

Mix, should be creamy but thick.

Over stuff crispy skins with filling.

Bake preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes.

Next time I'll add chives to the filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment