Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 16, 2023

Boars Head Pepperoni Hash Cheese Grits Bowl



























 

 

 

Psalm 119:123-125


    [123] My eyes long for your salvation

        and for the fulfillment of your righteous promise. 

    [124] Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love,

        and teach me your statutes. 

    [125] I am your servant; give me understanding,

        that I may know your testimonies!



An ej original recipe!!



2 c chopped pepperoni 

6 small Yukon Gold, microwave, covered 2 min each side, cool and chop

1 sweet onion, chopped 

Olive oil for sautéing 

Sauté potatoes in oil till slightly browning, add onions and pepperoni.


To serve:

Grits

Hash 

Avocado

Egg



Batch of cheese grits(I used white American and Munster to equal 1/2 c)

Avocado creama 

Fried hard egg



Avocado creama recipe

1 avocado, mashed with fork 

1 T mayo

1 T sour cream

1/2 t toasted cumin powder

Pinch of sugar 

A squeeze of 1/2 of a lime

Salt and pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment