Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 24, 2023

Fried Taco with Potato Spinach Bacon Filling
































Psalm 121:1-2


My Help Comes from the LORD


A Song of Ascents.


    [1] I lift up my eyes to the hills.

        From where does my help come? 

    [2] My help comes from the LORD,

        who made heaven and earth.



An ej original recipe!!



3 medium Yukon Golds, peeled, chopped and cooked knife tender, in chicken stock with 1 T roasted garlic added to stock, drain 

1 heaping T soft cream cheese

1 heaping T softened butter

1/2 t onion powder

Mash, add butter, cream cheese and onion powder and set aside.


2 c spinach, microwaved in a steamer to yield 1 c, chopped, cool

Add to potato mixture.


8 pieces of cooked crisp bacon crumbled 

Set aside.

Add to potato spinach mixture.


2 c Quesadilla cheese


8 Taco size tortillas 

1/8 c Olive oil plus more if needed


Spread filling on half of tortilla.

I used about 2 T.

Cover filling with shredded cheese.

Fold over, fry in hot oil, drain on paper towel.

Dip in Salsa Verde.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment