Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, June 19, 2023

Pecan Pie Cobbler



































Psalm 119:19-20


    [19] I am a sojourner on the earth;

        hide not your commandments from me! 

    [20] My soul is consumed with longing

        for your rules at all times.



1/2 stick butter, melted 

1 & 1/4 c pecans, chopped

1 and 1/2 c self-rising flour

1 and 1/2 c granulated sugar

2/3 c plus extra if needed

1 t vanilla extract 

1 & 1/2 c brown sugar, packed

1 & 1/2 c microwaved hot water 


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Add butter to a 9x13-inch foil pan and melt in the oven.

Once the butter is melted, sprinkle the pecans over the butter.

In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, milk and vanilla. 

Stir just to combine.

Batter will be thick.

Pour batter over butter and pecans, do not mix.

Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over batter, do not stir.

Carefully pour the hot water over the mixture; do not stir.

Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment