Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 4, 2023

Smashed Croissant Breakfast Sandwich



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 119:25


Daleth


    [25] My soul clings to the dust;

        give me life according to your word!



An ej original recipe!!



Croissants, cut in half, flatten with a rolling pin

Fried sausage patty split lengthwise, set aside

Clarified butter for toasting in skillet

Grated Cheese 

Green onions, chopped 

Avocado *

Fried egg, cook set aside


Avocado 

Mash avocado, add 1/2 t Mayo, salt, toasted cumin and pepper.

Squeeze 1/2 of a small lime over mixture and mix.

Set aside


To assemble

Melt clarified butter, add flattened croissant both sides to skillet, add cheese, sausage, avocado and green onions.

Weigh down and toast.

Flip and repeat.

These are delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment