Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 23, 2023

Salsa Verde Mexican Layered Dip




























 

 

 

Psalm 120:1-2


Deliver Me, O LORD


A Song of Ascents.


    [1] In my distress I called to the LORD,

        and he answered me. 

    [2] Deliver me, O LORD,

        from lying lips,

        from a deceitful tongue.



An ej original recipe!



Use a Pie plate to make this recipe!



Layer 1

1 can of Fritos bean dip, regular or spicy, mix 1/2 t toasted cumin into dip


Layer 2 

1 c full fat sour cream mixed with 1 t Taco seasoning  


Layer 3 

Avocado creama

1 avocado chopped 

1/2 t Mayo

1 t sour cream

1/2 lime squeezed

1/4 t toasted cumin

Salt and pepper to taste

Mash with fork 


Layer 4

1 c each of shredded white American and Gouda


Layer 5

1/2 c Salsa Verde 


Toppings

Seeded and seasoned tomatoes, chopped 

Scallions, chopped



No comments:

Post a Comment