Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, March 26, 2022

Mexi Chili Spice Rub


























 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 71:19-20


    [19] Your righteousness, O God,

        reaches the high heavens.

    You who have done great things,

        O God, who is like you? 

    [20] You who have made me see many troubles and calamities

        will revive me again;

    from the depths of the earth

        you will bring me up again.



An ej original recipe!



2 T Ancho Pasilla chili 

1/4 t Aleppo pepper

1 T toasted cumin powder

1 t garlic granules 

1 t smoked paprika 

1 T chili powder

1 t salt


Grind in coffee grinder.

Sprinkle lightly on Steak, chicken, pork or shrimp, pan sear or grill.

Finish off with Bourbon sear

No comments:

Post a Comment