Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, March 20, 2022

Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Sticks
































Psalm 68:32-33


    [32] O kingdoms of the earth, sing to God;

        sing praises to the Lord, Selah 

    [33] to him who rides in the heavens, the ancient heavens;

        behold, he sends out his voice, his mighty voice.



 

6 slices of Artesano Bread (I used Aldi brand) crust removed


Cinnamon sugar mix

1/4 c Sugar 

1 T Cinnamon 


Egg mixture 

3 eggs

1/2 c milk

2 T butter, melted

1 t vanilla extract

Mix with fork


Dip strips in egg mixture, shake off.

On both sides, spoon sugar cinnamon mix over strips.

Preheat air Fryer 350 degrees for 3 minutes.

Place strips single layer being sure not to crowd.

Spray basket with non stick.

Air Fry 8 minutes.

Flip and fry an additional 4 minutes.

Serve plain or with honey or maple syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment