Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Chicken Egg Drop Soup



























 

 

Galatians 5:24


[24] And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.




2-4 Chicken Boneless breast or 2-4 Boneless thigh tossed in 2 T Soy sauce

Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes

Cook in oil 3-4 minutes per side, chop

Remove to cutting board to chop.


In same pan, sauté ginger and garlic. 

Add stock, soy and pepper.

Drizzle in eggs to make ribbons.

Thicken with slurry, add chicken and green onions.

Add drizzle sesame oil.



2 inch chunk Ginger (I use Sushi pickled ginger)

2 T roasted Garlic

Cornstarch slurry

2 eggs beaten until fluffy

2 sliced Green onions for garnish

1 c Corn optional 

4 c Chicken stock (I used my canned bone broth)

2 T Soy sauce 

1/4 t White pepper

Good drizzle of Toasted sesame oil


No comments:

Post a Comment