Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 9, 2020

Mini PayDay Candy Bars






























I will bring you to a dreadful end, and you shall be no more. Though you be sought for, you will never be found again, declares the Lord GOD." - Ezekiel 26:21




12 oz melt-able peanut butter chips, I used Reese 

2 c mini marshmallows 

3 T butter

1 can condensed milk

24 oz of dry roasted salted peanuts

Extra butter to grease 13x9 pan


On low heat, stirring constantly, melt chips, marshmallows, butter and condensed milk.

Grease pan with butter, cover bottom in peanuts. 

Evenly pour filling over all peanuts. 

Sprinkle remaining peanuts over filling and slightly mash into filling with a spoon.

Refrigerate until cooled.

Go around the outside with a butter knife.

Cut into mini squares and store in fridge.

These are slightly sticky but delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment