Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 7, 2020

Smoked Sausage Piggies and Sweet Chili Thai Dipping Sauce



































31 And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and I will deliver you into the hands of brutish men, skillful to destroy.

32 You shall be fuel for the fire. Your blood shall be in the midst of the land. You shall be no more remembered, for I the LORD have spoken." - Ezekiel 21:31-32



Bake preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.


1 beaten egg

1 can of crescent rolls, separated and cut into lengthwise strips, three strips to a triangle 

Cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch chunks


Roll sausage in the strips.

Brush with beaten egg.

Bake.

Enjoy!


Sauce


1 t Sweet chili Thai sauce

1 t Mayo

1 t Yellow mustard 


Mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment