Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 12, 2020

Chicken Peas Mushrooms In Mascarpone Sauce With Rotini Pasta





























 

 

 

In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind.  - Job 12:10





2 c Left over chicken, I combined Tenders and smoked lemon pepper

2 T Clarified butter for sautéing 

1 c Mushroom

1/2 c leeks

1/2 c onions

1/8 c Olive Garden Italian dressing

1/4 c mascarpone 

1/4 c Parmesan 

1/4 c frozen English peas

1 c whole milk

Black pepper, according to taste

2 c cooked corkscrew pasta, al dente


No comments:

Post a Comment