Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 12, 2020

Italian Sauced Zucchini


































21 He pours contempt on princes and loosens the belt of the strong. 

22 He uncovers the deeps out of darkness and brings deep darkness to light. 

23 He makes nations great, and he destroys them; he enlarges nations, and leads them away.  - Job 12:21-23



4 Zucchini, chopped

Drizzle Olive Garden Italian dressing

Salt and pepper to taste


Large pan lined with parchment.

Add Zucchini, drizzle with dressing.

Lightly salt and pepper.

Bake preheated 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment