Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Squash Cornbread Dressing

                                                                                                                            


Proverbs 29:11 

11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

 
 
1 stick of butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 eggs, beaten
2 c. cooked squash drained
2 c. cooked cornbread crumbled
1 chopped onion
Salt and pepper

DIRECTIONS
Steam squash with the onions, and then mix everything together.
Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment