Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, October 11, 2020

Tuscan Haricots Vert Green Beans and Potatoes






































Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. - 1 Peter 4:8



An ej original recipe!


1 pack Haricots Vert

Water just up half the way of the veggie filled pot

1 small Onions, sliced

1 c button Mushrooms, sliced 

1 t roasted Garlic

1 t Tuscan seasoning 

1/2 t Pepper

1 t Chicken base seasoning 

Drizzle of Olive oil


Place ingredients in a pot.

Boil until potatoes are tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment