Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, October 16, 2020

Green Tomato Salsa Verde

































 

 

 

 

 

 

For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, - John 5:22




6 large green tomatoes 

1 small Onion, chopped

2 JalapeƱo, diced 

3 T roasted Garlic, diced

Juice of 1/2 of a small lime

1 t sugar

1/4 c fresh chopped cilantro 

Salt and Pepper to taste

1 t Toasted Cumin

1/2 t Oregano 


Blend in food processor.

Put in pot and heat to a boil, stirring occasionally.

Simmer on low for 5 minutes.

Put in jar and refrigerate until use.

Suggested uses:

Sauce for Enchilada, Tacos, Nachos 


No comments:

Post a Comment