Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, October 9, 2020

Pressure Canned Mardi Gras Taco Shredded Beef





































13 O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shame; those who turn away from you shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living water. 

14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.  - Jeremiah 17:13-14



10-11 lb pressure

6 Pint jars

Pressure Canning time 75 minutes


Clean jar rims with a paper towel wet with vinegar after filling.



3 lb beef stew meat

1 large Shredded onion, I did mine with a mandolin 

3 Heaping T roasted Garlic


Mix the following spices together!

1/4 c Mardi Gras seasoning

3 T Dried or fresh cilantro 

2 T Dried oregano

Pinch of sugar 


1 qt  Beef stock, brought to boil and kept warm


Refer to pressure canner for instructions.


Raw pack jar with beef 3/4 way, press down, add around1/4 c onions, then a teaspoon of roasted garlic and a teaspoon of seasoning, mash down again.

Fill with beef stock leave 1 inch head space.

Clean rim.

Finger tight ring.

Add to prepared pressure canner on the rack.

Process.

No comments:

Post a Comment