Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 24, 2020

Skillet Asian Pork Tenderloin



































20 My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me. 

21 But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: 

22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; 

23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 

24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."  - Lamentations 3:20-24


An ej original recipe!!



2 small Pork Tenderloin that has been marinated in 

1/8 c Soy Vay Hoisin garlic

1/8 c Sweet chili Thai sauce

2 t Mushroom soy sauce 


Add large cast iron skillet to a cold oven, bring heat up to 450 degree oven.

Add 2 T of butter to hot skillet.

Add drained Tenderloin to butter, put back in oven and cook 15 minutes.

Take out and flip, cook another 10-15 minutes.

Temp should be at least 150.

Do not overcook.

Rest and slice in 1 inch thick pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment