Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sous Vide Skirt Steak Fajitas







































10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. 
11 I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. 
12 I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and I am God.  - Isaiah 43:10-12



Loosely based on an America's Test Kitchen recipe!



24 hr marinade
1/4 c soy sauce
3 T roasted garlic
1/2 c oil
3/4 c Pineapple juice

Skirt steak cut into 3 pieces.

Fill inner Instant pot with hottest tap water.
Add to Instant pot, set to warm setting.
Add marinated meat to ziploc. 
Remove air.
Submerge in water bath.
Clip to side of pot.
Cook, lid loosely on, for 80 minutes.

Remove from ziploc. 
Discard marinade.
Pat meat dry.

Veggie fry ingredients 
2 t pineapple juice
2 t mushroom soy sauce

Veggies
Bell peppers
Onions

Add clarified butter and olive oil to iron skillet.
Fry veggies, add veggie fry sauce.
Add meat and sear in a hot cast iron skillet.
Cover with foil, let rest for 5 minutes.
Add meat to board and thin slice against the grain.
Serve with toppings and tortillas.


No comments:

Post a Comment