Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ground Pork Homemade Egg Rolls






























26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,
27 and give no opportunity to the devil. - Ephesians 4:26-27




Frieda's egg roll wrappers, hard to find but so worth it!!
Water to seal egg rolls


4 1/2 c shredded cabbage 
2 small carrots, shredded

Mix
Cook covered in microwave for 5 minutes.
Set aside in freezer to cool.

2 ground pork patties, thawed, I grind my own and freeze
4 green onions, diced
1 t roasted Garlic, mashed
Drizzle olive oil
2 T fresh ginger, grated
Stir fry until onions are translucent.
Add pork patties and cook 2 minutes.
Mash patties with fork to make tiny pieces.

Add ins to pork:
1 t sesame oil
2 T mushroom soy sauce, this stuff is delicious, Healthy Boy brand, salty so use sparingly 
1/2 t sugar
1 t sweet chili Thai sauce, Mae Ploy
Mix together and set aside.

When pork mixture is done, add sauce.
Then add pork mixture to slaw mixture.
Cool in freezer 10 minutes.

Oil for frying egg rolls, I use my Fry Daddy.

Fill egg rolls, roll and seal.
Don't over fill!
You can watch YouTube to learn how to roll egg rolls!
Place on parchment lined pan.
Cool 20 minutes in freezer on sheet pan.
Heat oil and fry until golden brown.

Simple dipping sauce:
1/4 c garlic Hoisin, I use Soy Vay 
1/8 c sweet chili Thai sauce, I use Mae Ploy 
Mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment