Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 25, 2020

Fresh and Yummy Pico de Gallo
































27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you. 
28 For kingship belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.  - Psalm 22:27-28



8 - 10 ripe tomatoes, Vilvaldi on the vine from Costco, chopped 
1 medium sweet onion, diced
10 Pickled jalapeƱo slices, diced
3 T Cilantro, diced
1 t Toasted cumin
1 t Sugar
1 t roasted mashed Garlic
Seasoned salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1/2 of a Lime, juiced

Prepare ingredients, mix and let sit for 1 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment