Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 25, 2020

Bacon and Potato Breakfast Quesadilla




































An ej  original recipe!


3 "Let the day perish on which I was born, and the night that said, 'A man is conceived.' 
4 Let that day be darkness! May God above not seek it, nor light shine upon it. 
5 Let gloom and deep darkness claim it. Let clouds dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it. 
6 That night-let thick darkness seize it! Let it not rejoice among the days of the year; let it not come into the number of the months.  - Job 3:3-6



Crispy Bacon
Potatoes 
Cheese 
Sour cream
Onion

Fry bacon until crisp.
Microwave potato, covered 1 min each side.
Slice then chop.
Pour out most of bacon grease, save 1 t, add potato and onions, crisp up.
Add cheese to tortillas.
Add bacon, sour cream, potatoes and onion.
Lightly toast on flat top.

No comments:

Post a Comment