Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Derby Benedictine Tea Sandwiches




































25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. 
26 And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, 
27 whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me!  - Job 19:25-27





8 slices of Bread, cut crust off, cut into quarters, white or honey wheat
8 slices of Bacon, fried crisp, and crumbled  

Spread ingredients 
1/2 c Cream cheese, I used the kind in the tub that is already softened 
1/8 c sweet onions, diced
1/4 c cucumbers, grated and all juice removed by squeezing in paper towels
1 t - 2 t Texas Pete
1/2 - 1 t sugar
2 drops green food coloring
Smoked Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste

These were delicious!
Light and filling, pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment