Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Apple Cider Honey Glazed Seared Salmon





































6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory. 
7 All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; worship him, all you gods!  - Psalm 97:6-7


An ej original recipe!


2 lb piece of Salmon, I got mine at Costco

Basting butter
1/4 c Clarified butter, softened 
1 t Olive oil
1 t Rub, I used my homemade
1/2 t Old bay 
1/2 t black pepper

Reserve what's left for a final baste.



Apple Cider Glaze
1/4 c Apple cider
1/4 c teriyaki sauce
1/8 c honey
3 T Apple butter
1/2 t red pepper flakes
1 T Lemon juice

Cut salmon into the size servings you want. 
I got 10 good size pieces.
Place on a sheet pan covered in parchment.
Use basting butter to coat top of Salmon.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Let Salmon sit for 30-45 minutes. 
Heat a non stick skillet to medium.
Add 1/2 t clarified butter with a tad of olive oil.
Place Salmon seasoned side down.
Cook 2-3 minutes each side according to Salmon thickness.
You can see the Salmon changing color on its side as it cooks.
You want it under cooked.
Now coat the Salmon again with the left over butter basting sauce followed by the glaze.
Cook in oven uncovered 4 minutes.
Bring out of oven and let cool for 4 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment